Under one roof, Burns Centre has tertiary care facilities with the following salient features:
- Capacity of 66 beds for Burn victims.
- 9 bedded Intensive Care Unit with Ventilators for Males.
- 9 bedded Intensive Care Unit with ventilators for Females.
- 6 bedded Intensive Care Unit with Ventilator for Paeds.
- Well equipped 2 Operation Theaters.
- 24 hours Emergency treatment facility.
- Centralized Oxygen Supply system to all component units.
- Well stocked Pharmacy to meet all contingencies under two qualified pharmacists.
- Two professional Physiotherapists engaged to help the traumatic.
- Portable X-Ray unit are some of the other exceptional features of the medical infrastructure.
- Latest hi-tech Central Sterilization Department for preparation of sterile dressings and surgical instruments.
- Separate Dressings Rooms on each floor for ICU – Males – Females.
- Disaster Cupboard storing all kinds of emergent medicines and dressings for 30 persons.
- 100% FREE OF COST round the clock care and cure facilities for all.
- Meticulously selected medical and Para-medical staff.
- Acquisition of top-of-the-line equipment and up-gradation of existing undertaken without any compromise on quality.
- Effective infection control, stringent sterilization measures, safe disposal of hospital waste.
- Clean and healthy environment.
- ISO 9001- 2008.